- Close all open Internet Explorer windows, then start the browser again by double clicking the e icon on your desktop.
(If you cannot locate the Internet Explorer desktop link, you can start Internet Explorer by clicking on Start -> Programs -> Internet Explorer
- In the new Internet Explorer window, click on the Tools menu, then select Internet Options...
- Select the Privacy tab in the window that opens, then click Advanced
- In the Advanced Privacy Window that opens, click to check Override Automatic Cookie Handling.
- In the same Advanced Privacy Window, click to check Always Allow Session Cookies.
- Click OK. Click OK again on the Internet Options window.
Internet Explorer is now configured to accept cookies. Click Here
to go to the TrackIT front page.
If you are still having problems loging in, Click Here